Nowadays, the user has to be careful when choosing the password for any system or device to avoid. I would advise that the user need to be putting a strong password which contains requirement such as mention below:
- Password should have more characters which at least 8 characters above.
- Password also need to have a mixed of uppercase and lowercase with symbols
- Users also need to combine letters and numbers within the password that they created.
- The user is advisable to not use the password that has related to their personal life.
- If possible, the user is also advised to not use the same password with another account.
Normally, the user will pick an simple passwords that can be easily guessed by the attacker which this is will put the victims or user in great danger.
In terms of protecting the login details, the user will have to be more vigilant when trying to create the password. The user also can consider using multi-factor authentications to protect their account from been compromised by the attacker.
Don’t share the password with your close friends and family due to some data privacy which we can’t simply trust them with your password especially password on your own computer.
Besides that, make a common practice to not write down the password on notes and put them on your desk which will expose the password to other people
Another way to secure your password is by keeping the password on a Password Management System where the system can be considered as “seamless”. This system will give a reminder to the users to change or update their password.